You can watch Asylum on Jomovies.com... Asylum is a British comedy series which was shown on Paramount Comedy Channel in 1996. Set in a mental asylum, it ran for one series of six episodes. Unlike traditional sitcoms or comedy television shows, it was to some extent an opportunity for stand-up routines by various comedians, mixed with an overall story involving much black humour. It is significant for involving a large number of British comedians, many who have gone on to work on some of the most successful comedy programmes of the last decade. It marked the first collaboration of Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson, who would go on to make cult sitcom Spaced. Many of the characters names were the same as those of the actors who portrayed them. David Devant & His Spirit Wife were the "house band" for the series, performing segments in every episode, from their first album, Work, Lovelife, Miscellaneous. The lead-in track "Ginger" served as the programme's title music. The series has yet to be released on DVD; however, the full episodes are viewable on Norman Lovett's website.. The so awaited release of Asylum was on 1996-01-22 and it has a total duration of 30 minutes. You can watch full movies using services like Netflix, hulu, HBO, torrent etc.
SEASONS LIST OF ASYLUM
- Who wrote the Asylum script? The script of Asylum was written by Jessica Hynes , Julian Barratt and Bill Bailey
- Who started in Asylum? Asylum was starred by Simon Pegg , Jessica Hynes and Julian Barratt
- What day did Asylum premiere?Asylum was release on 1996-01-22
- What country produced Asylum?The production of Asylum was in GB
- How long is Asylum?Asylum has a total playtime of 30 minutes.
- Which language was used to roll Asylum?Asylum was filmed in En